The Chagrin Falls Historical Society & Museum is proud to present the Chagrin Falls Historic Home and Garden Tour. The tour will take place on Saturday, June 1st from 10am-5pm. Featured are six select historic homes and gardens.
Tickets are on sale now for $20. You may purchase tickets in the following ways:
1) ONLINE- www.chagrinhistory.org
After you make your purchase, you will need to pick up your tote bag at the Historical Society either before June 1st or on June 1st. YOUR TOTE BAG IS YOUR TICKET! You can pick up your tote bag at the Historical Society during the following times:
- Mondays from 10am-2pm
- Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday from 10am-5pm
- Thursdays from 10am-7pm
- Saturdays from 11am-3pm
Online ticket sales will end at 11:59pm on May 31st. On June 1st, you will have to buy your ticket at the Historical Society and it will be $30.
2) IN PERSON AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS: Chagrin Falls Historical Society & Museum; Chagrin Cards & Gifts; Fireside Book Shop; Heinen’s (Bainbridge & Chagrin Falls); Lowe’s Greenhouse; Township Hall; Village Herb Shop. Tickets will be available in those locations until close of business on May 31st. These are cash and check ONLY (unless you come to the museum)!
3) ON THE PHONE– Call us at 440-247-4695 to purchase via credit card over the phone. You will still have to come to the Historical Society to pick up your tote bag.
4) DAY OF TOUR- June 1st. You can only purchase your ticket at the Chagrin Falls Historical Society & Museum (87 E. Washington St.)
New this year- Your TOTE BAG is your TICKET! You will need to bring your tote bag with you on the tour. There will be no physical ticket printed.
The 2019 Chagrin Falls Historic Home & Garden Tour is proudly sponsored by our Gold Level sponsor- Hemlock Landscapes.